Friday, June 10, 2016

101st Email Home May 30, 2016

Well, hello Family and Friends! This week we have been working off and on, because my companion has to stay inside until 3 pm, but some times we can't leave, due to other problems that come up! We are going to work as much as we can, so I can end my mission with a feeling of me doing all I could, it's going to be an interesting time getting back in the habit again, but we are going to press forward and do it! I know that my mission has been filled with very special moments and moments that I really wish I would have done something more, like writing in my journal everyday, but I try not letting that get to my head, so I am good! 

 That is very cool to see all the American flags lined down the street. I am not saying that I wish I was in the United States right now, but I sure feel good to see the flags! I felt like if I wanted to know if there was a parade or fireworks, you would be the first one to know! Lol! It was pretty cool, because we would just be doing our thing and you would come into our bedroom or come into the house and say,"Hey, do you guys want to go to see the fireworks?!?!?!" and we are like," What fireworks?" then later on in the day we are looking up in the sky with explosions! I think we can work as a family to hear what is going to be happening in Ogden, like a parade! BUT, I can't wait for the 4th of July! Wooh!  
  To tell you the truth I haven't figured out the amount of money that I need, but thinking about it right now I think it would be nice to have some what around 100 dollars in my account, just incase I get through the airport and they charge me something extra that I need to pay for, but I will ask before them charging me. My companion Elder Fernandez is doing better, the diet that he has is almost over and we can start eating with other members and work a lot faster, the mission here is changing and I asked the Mission President about the 6 week program for returning missionaries and he told me that it hasn't been organized for Mexico yet, so better luck for the future generations! Bummer! Also, the Mission President was over in our area to ask a few questions about the members and how is the work is going here, so he pulled us in and gave me and my companion some what of an interview and later on while we were talking, he asked me if I had my temple recommend, I replied,"Yes, but the date I have had just expired pretty much." so, in that moment he interviewed me for a temple recommend and now I got to remind him to write one up, because he wasn't thinking he needed to interview me for that, but soon I shall have another one! Thank you sooo much for putting our names and those that are here in Coita, they are very great people and I know that they are happy when they receive more blessings, they always express their feelings in testimony meeting!  It would feel like a huge failure not to have too many baptisms, but that's the moment when someone needs to tell them that they are doing good, so they can forget about the numbers and just go to work! It would be sooo cool to hear that at least one of my converts brought someone else to the church, it would be a great blessing to see this! I know that they are capable of doing it, I will try finding their names on facebook later! That is a great story for all missionaries to hear! 

 That is a great to try praying to complete something, for me when I pray, maybe I want to help more people in the day, as I am walking in the street my mind is thinking in what we are going to teach and what is going to happen during the whole day, then when I see someone in the street my mind is thinking,"Hey! I can offer to help them!" but that moment is always the trial, we can receive a helpful message in our minds and it's always up to us to complete with the other half! I sure love the Celestial room too! I feel like I am in the presences of God and I am talking with him. I don't know if I am going to be too tried to go in the morning, but I thought we were going to the temple on Saturday? I am not trying to say that I don't want to go both days, but if you want we can go more blessings for those who are waiting!
 What! Rachael is turning 13! HOW?!! She has to stop growing too fast, really it's going to fast! Oh, that's great that you're 29 again, I hope I can have that same luck in the future! I know I far away from that, but I would love to be a kid a again! Lol! I will try doing something for a birthday present! But I don't know what I will do yet, so! Yeah! 

  WHAT! HOW DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS GET SOOO LUCKY?!!? Everything Free??!!!! Wow, I might want to stay with you guys a lot longer than I planned! Lol! It sounds like there is a lot of things that I need to catch up on! What a shame that the family couldn't go! ALSO COLD STONE ICE CREAM! Now you are just killing me! Well, not all the way, because you guys didn't take pictures of the Ice cream! HAHAHA! I glad you guys could have some fun! I too had fun! 1. My companion making sweet bread!(I don't know if it has a name to it in English!)2. Me making some sweet bread too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment