Sunday, April 19, 2015

42nd Email Home April 6, 2015

 Thank you so much for praying for them, they really need the help. We are trying our best to change our teaching strategy now, we have seen that the General Authorities always speak very directly to everyone, they tell us the truth and the truth hurts some times, but we know that we need to make a change in our lifes, and then they tell us how we can improve our lives and change for the better. This is an effective tactic of teaching and we are going to have more people feel the spirit and also progressing and then we will have more pictures of baptisms! Woot!

  General Conference was soo awesome! I want more; its very sad that we have to wait another 6 months for Conference, but this will give us time to prepare, I just want to say that our investigator José Maria told us that he was going to wait out by a market for a ride for General Conference and so we were looking for him, but we couldnt see him so, we just figured that he forgot, because hes like 72 years old, so as we were walking for his house, we hear a whistle and so we turn around and we FOUND HIM! well he found us. He was sitting and waiting for us and I know that he will get baptized, for the things that he is doing. Then we were walking down another street and for more investigators and we see one of our investigators walking across the street all ready to leave her name is Cindy and she didnt want to go to church anymore, but was willing to hear more about the church and the Gospel, then we went to check to see what was going on and Cindy and her brother Antonio were both ready to go to Conference and I was soo excited and a bit confused, but I guess God works in mysterious was and thats okay with me! Lol. 
  
   Thats so great that the family could have a get together. That was there when I was there? WoW! that turkey is old! At least it tasted good and the family had a good time, thats the most important part! The language is lightening up, I have been told by a lot of people that I speak so clearly, the only thing is I dont have too many words memorized, but thats okay I have a while to learn the words. 
  Thanks for sending my patriarchal blessing I need it! Love you and everyone else sooooooooooooo much! 

Mango!!!!! <3

 Nachos some what!

No comments:

Post a Comment