Monday, March 30, 2015

41st Email Home March 30, 2015

I cant wait for conference! Thats soo cool that you could go to the womens conference with Crystal; before for me obviously I didnt put to much interest into General conference, I always felt tired and I felt good, but I always had the temptation to go eat or to sleep... and now I love conference! Its the opportunity to invite all our investigators and to experience and to feel the spirit that the General Authorities have and how they speak with such power and they are so direct ( something that I am still in the process of) and I just get pumped for the day! Invite everyone to watch! PLEASE!

  There are investigators that are very good with completing the things we leave with them, but as we work as hard as we can to get them to go to the church they cant come, we go to their house and say wake up, because the church starts at 8 a clock in the morning and some are like thats too early and others are like thats fine, but we have had 2 investigators very good Cindy and Josè Maria and they are the ones progressing and Cindy has a look of I dont want anything, but she answers questions and this was her 3 time in the church and I hope she is loving everything, we ask her,"Are there any questions or problems?" and she always says,"Everything is clear" and her family is very good too, the brother has a lot of work and school, so he cant go to church, but is constantly reading the Book of Mormon when he has the chance, I am getting excited, because I love baptisms, even though Cindy doesnt have one yet... we are pressing forward! Also, Josè Maria is from a different church, but is reading the Book of Mormon and praying, he also saw that for the Sabbath day he doesnt buy anything, because in the Bible it says that we dont work or sell things on this day, but no one keeps this day even though it says in the Bible, along with all the other commandments that everyone over looks as well, but I wont talk about it. Josè at first didnt want to go to church, but we invited him for 3 weeks and finally he accepted and it sounded like he liked it so we will see this week! 
   

   If someone wants to write me its okay, but just know that I probably wont have the time to answer back so,yeah.  Well this is all for this week... LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL!


 Eatin fud! 

Finally my shoe laces broke

 Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment