Monday, August 4, 2014

7th Email Home August 4,2014

Well, it doesn't matter now that I'm finally in Tuxtla Gutierrez! Woot! The experience has be weird getting on 3 different planes, Atlanta, Georgia  was pretty nice, but I'm still up from the time I left yesterday at 9 pm.( Yo es muy  camsaldo) It's so weird here, everyone drives like crazy theres literally no lanes and there is the millitary around, also people who live in ruined houses and theres tons of construction all around, like holes every where it's nuts! Well, the experience has been great so far, the people have been nice and I'm sorry that I didn't call you, we had to call at 12 am and in Georgia 5 am, so I didn't call and I'm sorry. Everything is fine and we are excited to be here!
They have arrived!


Chad with the Mission President George & His wife In front of the Tuxtla Gutierrez Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment