Tuesday, August 19, 2014

9th Email Home August 19, 2014

Im having ant problems, but its not really a problem just that these at least 2000 of them taking stuff that we throw away in the garbage can, we can solve that problem by moving the can. No cockroaches yet, maybe in my next area, but I heard that in the first area missionaries stay for about 6 to 9 months in one area which is good, because I dont want to keep moving (not that I wouldnt do anything for the Lord). Im very glad that Brandon is loving his job I know that he will do an excellent job he is a great brother and hard worker. Im constantly praying for him and daryll(not sure if thats how you spell her name Im forgetting already!) and when I get the chance Ill message him and have the Holy Ghost do its mavervlous works. Im not saying Im not grateful for the camera I got, but I might need to buy another one, because this one is popping up many errors and just not enough memory and small screen. I hope you have fun at you new job if there is stress get out I dont want you to suffer ever! Im starting to read the adjust to the mission life, its very helpful (sorry these spanish keyboards are very different and cant place any puntuaction( how ever its spelt lol) I can identify stress and when I am going over board so, Im loving it! I love when the family is closer it makes me feel very happy and to have the spirit with me. Im not going to be able to post any photos this week, because I forgot my usb cord...... Today was awesome too, we went to the zoo with everyone in the whole mission of chiapas! The animals were awesome, but I couldnt take a lot of pictures and good pictures, every 6 months the mission president takes everyone out to the zoo to enjoy the animals and view. If you cant figure out how to operate the downloading for the ipod and if Brandon cant do it then just send it out and Ill try figuring it out. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO! Love you and Dad and the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment