Saturday, August 2, 2014

6th Email Home August 2,2014

Well, first off Sí, I did receive the collar stays, puedo I haven´t tried them yet and I´m sure they´ll work just fine. My clothes are good for now, the straps on the laundry bags ripped off and the black bag is getting worse. The socks are amazing the softness exceeds all other softnessness : p. I have no idea what I'll have in Mexico, but I know I will be able to operate there. I hope I get a maid, because I feel like I won't have enough time to do anything, but if I don't I can rely on the Lord to make tiempo. Oh and I'm leaving on Sunday at 9 pm, first heading to SLC, then Atlanta, GA, then Mexico city, and then Tuxtla Gutierrez. Total of 12 hours, but I'll need the sleep.We don't need logic to know that the church is true just to have an experience to spark their interest.  Satan has such great hold of our hearts and we don't even know it, because it's our daily route, I thought I was clean, but nobody is perfect and I found so many things that I need to work on to be clean for the Kingdom of Heaven. I love the gospel with all I have when Satan isn't around me tearing me down to his level, the only way I find to escape his grasp is to listen to spiritual music or going to devotionals and often looking at a picture of Jesus Christ. I'm nervous whats going to be out in the field, but I will over come the trials and the Lord will pick me up and I can work miracles with the help of my Savior, my Redeemer Jesus Christ! I love you and Dad sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and can't wait to see you again. : p Oh I appreciate the gum, but as a missionary I'm not supposed to chew gum every where so I'll either give it to the people of Mexico or chew some when I can, but I'm grateful for everything you give me even if I can't use it, I'm just grateful for the gift it boosts me more than I can say! Thank you for all you do for me I'm truly grateful for your Love.   

No comments:

Post a Comment