Monday, September 15, 2014

11th Email Home September 1, 2014

Thank you sooo much! It might not seem like the time is flying for you guys, pero it is for me a month has already passed in the mission and I feel like Ive only been here a week es loco! I cant wait to come home and speak spanish to you guys its going to be fun! Im starting to love the mission even more as I teach a little to investigators and its cool when they accept the baptismal date and to finally see them get baptized, my attitude here has improved to not think about this work as work, but as a service project thats really fun and its cool when we invite members to come along and share their testimony or a scripture, and to see them not thinking about themselves and working without fear, it was hard for me to talk to others in the MTC, but the MTC has prepared me to not be shy and to share a message with our investigators, the only problem I have is that I dont have each lession down so I cant teach in English or Spanish,  when I get to talk to people that speak English I can explain how I see things and in Spanish I only know like 40 or 50 words maybe less and thats not enough to teach so I need to study harder and pray that the language will come when I need it. I love you and Dad and Brandon and Garrett and Jared and Crystal and Tamera and Wayne and Mandy  and Mariasha and Ben! And the Rest of the Family thank you all for all that you do in helping me help others youll be blessed! The picture with me and a whole bunch of people is my awesome Zone!

IS A BAPTISMAL SERVICE AND THE OTHER PICTURE IS ONE PARTY NIGHT JEJEJ BECAUSE WE RECEIVED THE MONEY FOR THE MONTH AND WE  WERE VERY HAPY JAJAJA WE ARE RICH JAJA

No comments:

Post a Comment