Monday, September 15, 2014

13th Email Home September 15, 2014

Umm, I think 226 is enough for a good camera, so we ll see what I can find theres a store that wouldnt take my card they said that its another bank and they cant accept, but its visa and debit and other locations like where I buy my food accept my card, but this one store is like NO! The camera I want is like 1300 pesos so like 130 dollars maybe more I cant remember. I have another camera, that another Elder gave me for free, but theres a problem with the camera when I turn it on it says low battery and the battery is full so Ill just get another one. Im glad you are having fun you deserve to have fun! Especially at work! I need to send you more pictures, but I can only send photos that have 6000kbs or lower per message so its time consuming...Oh can you please mail me a In and out burger please Im dying!.. or something you had from Ruths diner! Sweet I cant wait for my nano! Please thank Brandon for helping hes awesome!!! Oh,did you find a portable speaker? Im not familiar with Budge or Peterson well maybe I know  Brother Peterson, but theres a lot of Brother Peterson so Idk. Oh can you take pictures of the Temple please!?!? The only temple we have is in Tuxtla and thats 2 hours away from us we are in Villa Flores and its awesome except we dont have a real church yet we are using a building that a member owns and the church is paying for it right now, but they should be building the church soon like right now or this week, I cant wait! I wonder what the game is he quiting, because if its Runescape he is going to start playing it again, but maybe not he might be serious this time. One step at a time... 

  Im doing perfectly okay me and my companion just made it through our first transfer together so we are going to be companions for another 6 weeks woot! The lessons are good, because of my companion talking most of the time and then he has me share a part of the lesson with the member and every time I share my testimony about the thinks that strengthened me in the church and how they can receive the same blessings by keeping the commandments that God gave us. I stay kind of dry, but it rains every day so its hard to stay dry, but its all good I love the rain its cold and refreshing. I feel like I need more meat like Texas Roadhouse Bone-in ribeye, because when I bought a ribeye here it was good, but kind of dry and I paided 140 pesos for it, Ill show em how to cook a steak! It was a fancy restraunt, but all they need is a good cook. My clothes are doing exellente! I have to wash my garments by hand, but my socks and towels and shirts I have them washed at this laundry mat where I pay them to wash my clothes and come back the next day and there nice and soft and smell of freshnesssss. The food is very good especially in another place called Indepencia we had to visit for baptisms like 4 people and when we had the food it was of the High Heavens like God came down for this baptism it was like roast beef with rice I wanted more, but we needed to go back to Villa Flores which was a 2 hour drive so yeah, in a taxi with the taxi filled with people so it was cool. I like this one drink thats like orange and lime combine its a product of Coca cola and Coca cola is on every street here they worship it, its really crazy. I love other drinks, but I have no idea what they are called like wamacka thats not a drink, but something close to that lol. Oh and If you could make sure I always have 200 dollars in my account like every month por favor? Thanks for all you do and I havent received that dear elder yet so idk where it is. Oh and for Diciembre you need to have a skype account I can contact so we can talk finally! I love you MOM! and Dad! and Brandon and Garrett and Jared and Wayne and Mandy and Tamera and Crystal and Ben and Mari and Molly Bears!
Shopping Day!

My District

This weekend baptisms


Waters of Mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment