Sunday, September 28, 2014

14th Email Home September 22, 2014

My compañero es de México, but he lives in Muches en Dalor or something like that and I guess their language there is english and spanish, because they live kind of close to the border of U.S. and its cool, because I think they have all the things we do, but here in Chiapas these nice cars and technology, but electronics I have never heard of before, its weird. Oh I found out that, well my companion found out this, but Im serving in Zarahelmla like in the Book of Mormon, the ruins ( that I havent seen yet) have the dream of Lehi chistled into the ruins, we are not in the city of Zarahelmla, but in the land and its beautiful I want to take pictures of it all, but people are looking and Im supposed to look like a missionary not a tourist, but its awesome, because Im serving the Lord in the Land of the Nephites! Woot!
  Well at least youll be thinking about me while you eating In and out thats all I need, Oh can you eat a 20oz bone in ribeye for me please I need a real steak, because the cooks here dont know how to cook a steak they are good at making tacos and nasty drinks, its fun Ill think about the family as Im drinking Balso and Tasco late and eating tough steaks... The temple is soo awesome! man I want to go there! I can buy a rain coat, but its hot most of the time and when it rains its refreshing, because its cool and I love the rain its my friend, yeah except when we need to teach and we are soaked, but other than that its good. They have stores here like a place called Coppel its like a Best buy, but it also has clothes and perfumes, I bought a camera from a different store and the store is nice like coppel and I got a brand new camera, but the camera has issues so I think my companion is going to bash them today we will see what happens. The Coca cola here (not that I have tried it) is better, well thats what my companion said, that here they use all natural sugar here and in the U.S. its garbage. I cant wait for December too its hard! I wonder how its like working for Costco, or if they give good benefits. I hope the family can just feel the spirit can come into their lives and have an experience that will make them firm in the faith, that would be the best blessing ever. I wish Grandpa could just worry about what is going on in his life, because hes been working all of his life and to worry about others its good, but they need to learn how to deal with their own problems, but I have so say in this, because I dont know the problem. I love you Mom and Dad and Brandon and Garrett and Wayne and Jared and Tamera and Crystal and Ben and Mari and Molly bears! These pictures were taken when our convert Hno. Francisco which is a millionair, bought us quisedillas which we thought they were going to be small, but just one was the size of my head so yeah... solo queso y filete mmmm

Not sure about that spot on Chad's head.....a fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment