Monday, September 15, 2014

10th Email Home August 25,2014









Well, last monday was replaced for a working day so we had our P day on tuesday, because the president wanted to go to the zoo for every 6 months we go out a do something with the mission president and he bought us like 50 little caesars pizzas it was awesome day, but we re back to regular schedule now. I thought the baptisms would help me feel better,but since I didnt teach them that much and actually help it felt like I was taking credit for something I didnt do so Im very positive that I will enjoy it when one of our investigators is converted with me present, one family we are teaching has a few boys and the mother speak English, the boys only speak English so I get to speak to them and it seems like theyre progessing, when im with them I never think about how can I get them to get baptized, I just go in to answer their questions and teach them the importance of the gospel, so its very fun!
 My companion I feel like he is being annoying, but as I look back he has helped me soo much and its a great learning experience, Im grateful to have him as my companion, I can only speak in spanish now and its hard, but soo worth it I feel the hand of the Lord blessing me each day, because back in the MTC I didnt want to speak the language at all it was too hard and I didnt like it, but now Its getting easier and when I understand what people are saying its an awesome experience! This place is kind of scary some times, because theres drunks and crazy people and the drunks sleep on the side walks and some times a couple drunks walk up to us and talk about Jesus forever, yes I love Jesus, but the way they explain Jesus as a person who doesnt care for his children and we re nothing and I think they need to hear that the Lord has a plan to save us all from our sins and live with our families together forever and he loves all of us very dearly.

I might need more FiJi 2 in 1 and Im buying a camera today and a machete and some food also so and no I dont need the machete I just want one :p and Ill try talking to Brandon as well. 1. is me with bananas service activity selling bananas for a couple to get married so they can get baptized 2. my messy desk. and the rest are of animals from the zoo I didnt get much pictures.
Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment