Tuesday, February 24, 2015

34th Email Home February 9, 2015

I was reading a topic in liahona and saying that we need to bring others back to the Faith and its such a good talk! (December 2014) I might start a fast one day this week to help people to soften up to think more in Christ, as many members we are bring into the church the same number or more are falling away.

My week was some what an awesome experience, with people closer to getting baptized and as we deliver a message to others, I can feel the spirit working with us as we wake up and go working, the spirit is stronger with us, because we are being obedient everyday, well we dont make it home on time some times and then we are disobedient, but we will be working on that for more people to get baptized or to find out an answer of God so they can progress to know everything that Heavenly Father wants for them.

  It is awesome that my companion is so focused in this work! He understands what people are saying and gives a very power message to them, there are some problems when it comes to directions, but its okay the Lord has given me the gift to find where to go and with our awesome powers combined, we are a more effective teaching force! I am learning so much from him how I can be a stronger missionary, its cool, because he says that he is scared to talk people, but he talks with them anyways, we are not here to be the same we are here to help others and change to help others after this world also to know the truth also.

  I see many confused here, the cloud of darkness has blinded them as we invite them to repent and come unto Christ and we ask them to pray to know the truth, their are some that see and want to change. These people are changing so fast in knowing the truth they feel something as we teach and they want more and honestly its not us its the Holy Ghost working with them, the Holy Ghost is a very strong worker and we are just the guides in this marvelous work, I will change to bring all the people we teach to know the truth, I will work on my testimony that as I give it, it will not be just me speaking, but the spirit testifying to them of these things that I know to be true! 

 I dont have any pictures this week, I keep getting lazy! I Love you all though and thank you all for your support!  

No comments:

Post a Comment