Tuesday, February 24, 2015

36th Email Home February 23, 2015

WOW! This week has passed by so fast, I can barely remember what happened, because we had our preparation day and then tuesday was our activity with the President of the Mission, we first went Zoo for like an hour then after we had the option to play football, soccer, basketball, or volleyball. I just played volleyball, because the MTC got me hooked its soo fun even though I am not good, I will keep playing! Next we ended the day with the movie, " Do you know the Mormons" or something like that, because it was in Spanish, but it was very interesting with all the stories; it just gives me a little more hope that the people from other religions will watch this movie and they can know the truth of what we really do and that we just want everyone to know the truth not for power or for any kind of gain, because what gain do I get when I convert a person? The only gain I get is another brother or sister saved and I feel happier and the spirit stronger.

  We have had 2 weeks now that the bishopric has talked about what the real importance of having an Apostle here, they went back to talking about the time that Jesus Christ was here in the world and his ministry and that he had 12 Apostles and that we are lucky to have a real Apostle of God here with us, I will be sure to listen very carefully and if I can write his teachings. I am also excited that he wants to shake our hands and meet with all the missionaries in the mission. FINALLY I GET TO SHAKE THE HAND OF AN APOSTLE!!!WOOT! Im calm... I want to say something to him, but I need time to think a little for when he comes, this might be my only chance to talk to an Apostle, so I got to make it count! How is the Family going? Is everyone happy??!!?!? I love you all FAM! Hope you are all good! The Computer is garabage I cant send the photos! I will work hard to send them!

 And my camera doesnt work right now so I will try to send more next week!

Starting New!

 Temple Pics! 


more Animals!


Im scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment