Tuesday, February 24, 2015

35th Email Home February 16, 2015

 This week was a fun week as we worked with all we could, while we were sick my companion had a bad stomach for a little bit and me problems with my throat, but that didnt stop us at all! We work no matter what thats how important this message is and I can see the blessings for working no matter what, its very important that we can endure out in the field if not we will be weakened and we will not be able to complete this precious work, my companion helps me see a lot clearer with what we need to do and I am truly grateful for his assistance. 
  I am freaking out for (in a way that I am excited!) the time when DALLIN H. OAKS comes! Hes coming to OUR STAKE! Out of all the stake buildings in Tuxtla he picks the one that I am at, but the members are explaining what we need to do, because theres going to be security every where when he comes and also I cant even ask him for his Autograph! How outrageous! We cant even take a picture!!!!!, but hey, I chill. At least there will be food! WOOT! Hes coming 28 Feb and 1 Mar  so we are so close!! Its going to be in English, but there will be a translator! I will try not to freak out when he comes. lol!

  I feel and see the blessings here in my area, first we get an Apostle and next I am improving in my Spanish, what next a baptism? There are rewards for being obedient and hard working and if we have desires to serve God and his children we can have the companion of the Holy Ghost, I know this to be true and I know that is hard, but possible, so when we have hard times and you do feel down, just get down humbly before God and ask him for help and guidance and he will send aid, because he Loves us, this is my testimony and I know we can do all things through the help of God. Love you all fam.!  

No comments:

Post a Comment