Monday, April 11, 2016

95th Email Home April 11, 2016

 Hi! Beautiful family! The last time that I wrote to you all, I mentioned all the investigators that were going to get baptized and now I have good, but bad news and the bad news isn't about the investigators. The Mission President felt inspired to send me and my companion to another area and so we have to follow his words, so we felt bad leaving Huixtla, but about a day later we showed up in our new area and it is called Coita, Ocozucautla. If you can pronounce the name of the place you are amazing! About the family that we were about to baptize, it was so bad, because we wasted about 3 to 4 hours filling out papers and then on another day our zone leaders showed up and interviewed them and then we finally found out that they had their membership papers, it was sure an adventure! We knew that they were members, but their membership numbers weren't showing up... I don't remember if they mentioned how long they had being less actives. And Yes, they are excited to go back to church! It would be great if you could still put the investigators names on the roll still, I am sure they need help.

  I haven't heard about the 6 week plan still, but when I have the chance to ask I will. I would love to have guidance after my mission, so I can find a good job and be super active in the church. Jack is almost 8???? What! That is soo crazy! If Crystal and Ben need me to baptize him I would be happy to do it. I sure Ben is going to baptize him, but if something happens and he can't, I am here! I really love my Mission President, I feel comfortable with him, I feel like I can be open with him when I need to be. I hope everyone in the family can be together before I get home, so we can enjoy experiences together while we are together! I did receive the picture of the quote and I love this. It makes me feel the spirit strong. I really love the talks from Elder Holland. I need to go, but I just want you all to know that I love you all! 
 I took a picture with a different zone, because we were leaving our zone. 

wanted to take a picture with my first companion.

Our First trip in Coita with My companion and 2 sister missionaries 

 We took our last picture as a District.... 

When we were leaving Huixtla.

No comments:

Post a Comment