Saturday, July 19, 2014

4th Email Home July 19, 2014

I really enjoyed getting that care package and the cookies are awesome! My time here at the MTC has been a very awesome and spiritual experience and we are losing our other district and we get to explain to the next district what they need to do and I'm getting excited for the mission field and kind of nervous, because of this language, but I know I can learn this language! My companions are young and immature, but they have a spirit that can truly testify of the truthfulness of this gospel, they are my closest friends I have out here and I'm grateful for the opportunity. It's hard to think that I'm going to be in Mexico in 2 weeks and going to be teaching the people there, after I get this language down I will enjoy my mission even more and I'm not saying that my mission is gonna suck when I get out there, but when I can fully understand what my investigators are really saying I can do so much more for them. My days have been really crazy and also my attitude, some days I'm feeling successful and others I feel negative, but I try to remember to say that"I can" and "I will" and that comforts me. I often feel that I coming home soon like I'm at a youth activity or something, but then I realize that hey I'm on a mission and I always feel happy that I'm on a mission! I really look forward to getting pictures of the fam soon and hope everything is going well at home and I hope Brandon will come back to church before I come back or else when I come back I'm going to have a hardcore break down of the gospel! I know that the work I'm doing is the honest and true thing, I know without a doubt that this church and the gospel is true as well! I LOVE YOU MOM&DAD(I figured that it would be easier to just write both of you on one message) P.S. tell Moll bears I love her! the first picture is me with one of my companions and I think 2 of the sisters are going to my mission as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment