Monday, December 15, 2014

25th Email Home December 8, 2014

Hola, my favorite scripture is D&C section 19 verses 1- 4. (I asked him for it for his plaque)

My mission President is the best! I heard that the other President was a very strict and harsh President and everyone feared him and every time the interviews with him came around the missionaries after the interviews were crying lol, the stories the way Elder Brass and a few other missionaries explained were so FUNNNY!

I know you already heard about my calling I have in the field and that Im going to be training a new missionary from the MTC, but I like to express how Im feeling about all of this, because its a lot and I dont know how to speak spanish to the investigators and my district, for me I feel this pressure put on me and theres a lot of responsibility to be a leader of the district, but this part of me says you are going to be bad for a while and then later I will know how to run a district more smoothly, also that my new companion will know how to be a good missionary, I will do my best to be more obedient so that, my new companion will be able to teach without a problem. The whole night was a nightmare, I was thinking of all the things I need to do and I was laughing in my head, because I wasnt paiding attention that much to what my companion was doing and now Im paying for the things I didnt learn, but the Lord knew that I would do this thats why I have more responsibility and this experience will change me to teach with more of an impact and this for me is not a thing that is here to torture me, its for me to progress, because if I always had companions that had experience in the mission I would just be the same and this is not what I wanted to do out here, I want to change and strengthen my testimony and connection with the Lord. So I will go forward to do the work of the Lord and succeed or fail, its only what the Lord wants me to do. I came to the mission with no skills or knowledge of the gospel (well my knowledge wasnt the great) and I will leave the mission with a knowing of the great works that are in the scriptures and what I can do back at my house to fill all those that dont know about the love of God. I loves yalls familia! Yo amo todo ustedes mucho! 
 pictures of this beautiful land 


 Baptism of Adolfo an American that wanted to follow Christ Woot! Im a District leader and Trainer... Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment