Monday, December 29, 2014

28th Email Home December 29, 2014

This past week was a great week! I didnt have the lessons that I wanted, but we completed a few goals that I have been wanting to complete and as a leader its difficult to be an example, but honestly I am learning to change this pattern that I have made, I am learning how to work harder and to actually listen, for me I didnt know that I had a problem with listening, but as I was listening to investigators I couldnt understand anything now with my companion that speaks spanish and I am listening more, because I am the leader and the person with a little more experience so I start lessons and talk with all investigators, yeah at times its hard, but in this time Im forgetting about myself once I learn this I will be a powerful leader and teacher and I want this, I want to come back home with service, love, and with a stronger connection with God my master. I love this work and I am loving the people at times I dont understand what they are saying, but they are friendly people. Last night we had a little activity with the ward and we sang hymns in the middle of the central park and all people were gathering around to see  and it was the perfect time to contact all of them lol, we had pretty good success with this people were willing to listen and now we have more people to teach! WOOT! The success is great when we are seeking to work hard and are obedient and me and my companion will be more obedient for more success and more baptisms! I know what I am doing is honestly the TRUE WORK of God and all that give service for God will receive blessings, this is a promise. I love you all family you!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Molly bears! 
 Mi CompaƱero
 Mi CompaƱero
Me and my comp. with some lemons Literally!
Singing in the park


Me and my companion and Ward mission leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment