Monday, March 16, 2015

37th Email Home March 2, 2015

Woot! Elder Dallin H. Oaks is soo chill! All the missionaries were sitting and then he walked in and eveyone stands and then he just looks at us and says, " Gracias!" with a smile, then we all got to have a group picture with him out of all the missionaries in the mission (like 180 or something) and I was in the back! His talk wasnt a firm talk he didnt plan it he told us, but that he was just going by the spirit, which was very brave and funny. I love the way he goes into the talks with just the spirit and was guided to talk about the things that probably someone needed to hear like, we should hold family councils, men should use their priesthood to always be ready to bless your wife or children, he explains that he didnt use his priesthood as often as he should and there was this one time when him and his wife were having a hard time having another child for many years there was nothing and I believe that he offered a blessing and then after that he was blessed with a child and all his time with this child he blessed her more than any other child hes had, then he challenged all the men that arent using their priesthood authority to offer more blessings and be the leader in a way he was explaining, it was pretty impressive how he gave a 40 min talk with nothing, but the spirit. The power of the Holy Ghost can help anyone we just got to trust in the Lord and say our prayers to understand the scriptures and words of the prophets. 

  Its so awesome to have a family as great as you all, my time with you all was great, true I could have been a little more apart of the family, but hey I had games to play it was very important to beat different levels, its so great to hear the family visits keep it up! I hope you all can have family home evening together like the whole family, that would be soo cool! Also for those that dont read the Book of Mormon should start now, because it is a book fill with guidance, happiness, and how we can be happy with our families for the eternities, many people people dont believe in this book, because they simple havent read it and prayed to ask God if it is true and honestly thats why there is so much confusion, but thank you all for keeping strong and holding on to he iron rod! Thank you all! Well, I dont have a picture just of me and I cant take a picture right now, but I will take one for next week! All the pictures are of animals in the Zoo. 








my pops( in the mission dad)

 my district Sister Hernandez is the one in the Red and then Sister Allen and my awesome companion and then another Elder trying to bomb my Photo! LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment