Monday, March 16, 2015

38th Email Home March 9, 2015


  What! Summer is 10!??!?!? How long have I been gone? I feel like once I come back home the whole family is going to be different and I am going to be like,"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!" Lol. Happy BirthDAY! Crystal and SUMMER!( Kind of late, but its the thought that counts)
  
  I love it here in my area Las palmas! The people are either very harsh or are like,"baptize me!" and I okay with that the time here I have learned more spanish with my English speaking companion than any other companion, I love all my past companions, but I feel like I am progressing more with this companion and I am so excited that we made it through to serve another 1 month and a half with him again the members are coolest people ever, they help us soo much, I mean there was an experience when we just stopped by to tell a member something and the member invited us in (or more like we didnt have an option Lol) and he gave us toast with jam and we ate all the bread that was on the table, it was great! The love for the missionaries here is beyond all love, just last night we had a family home evening and the sister that started was reading about an experience, that involved the missionaries greatly, this sister in the story had a problem with her husband and they were about to get a devorce, but then the missionaries heard, by talking to husband and he wanted to stay married, so the missionaries were sent to the wife and she was in tears. The sister that was reading this story had the same problem and the missionaries had helped them and so her love for the missionaries is so strong she bore testimony that we were sent from God, she calls us," My Angels" I am honored to serve here in this mission with such great people with such great desires to follow Christ and for their love I will always be here to help them feel close to God. 
   
  I know that this work is true, before I didnt know too much about the Gospel, but thanks to this opprotunity I can grow closer to God and help others to seek the light, I am grateful to be,"Called to Serve" here in Chiapas, Mexico, I honestly feel like I have the best mission in the entire world! I love you all Fam! 

 SMILES

  I am out of shoe polish, but hey! My shoes are clean! 

 My silly Companion, Elder Armstrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment