Monday, March 16, 2015

39th Email Home March 16, 2015

(I asked Chad if he had any spiritual experiences he'd like to share)

I have had experiences in my mission that help my investigators progress or members, like the most recent one we were fasting and my companion was saying in the prayer to help all the investigators to progress pretty much and then focused on a less active family to help them to change and how can we help them, then later that day we found 300 pesos just laying on the ground and we were like, "WHAT! what should we do with it?" and I said," We should wait, but I am sure the person that dropped it wont know where they accidently dropped it." So we went to this house and said, " Did you see someone drop some thing? and he responded," No, why?" and so we explained that someone dropped 300 pesos  and he was like," WOW!" pretty much and he was happy to take it and say that he would give it to the person who dropped it, because they had a shop so maybe they would pass by it, but I was think its almost impossible, but we gave it to him anyway and now every time we pass by his house he waves at us lol! The reason why I say this story is that right after we gave the money to this man we go and visit this family and only the father and the kids are there and he was saying something like his wife need something to help her back, because she has a big problem with her back and they said that it costs about 200 to 300 pesos and my companion was like," WHAT!" and was saying,"How do we know when we are being blessed to help others?!?! All I said was," Do you wanna fast again?" Lol. It was an awesome experience, but bad.

  I have recieved my package like 7 weeks ago sorry I didnt say anything, but the Reese and the candies were so good! THANKS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA! Yeah I want to still get on at 11, but just today we left the house at 7 and didnt return until 11 we were playing football, soccer(so I can be a true Mexican! or Chapineco!), Basketball it was so fun!!! Just right now my legs are hurting soo much!!! I havent worked out like that in a long time.  Thanks fam. for all you do to help me to help others your all my favorites!!! Sorry no photos!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment