Monday, August 17, 2015

60th Email Home August 10, 2015

 Hola, FAMILIA! This week has been a blast! We first started off our
preparation day a little short, because the next day was the activity
of all the missionaries in Tapachula! We went to the ocean and had so
much fun, but we couldn't go swimming, we could only have the water to
our knees... But it was fun, we made a sand castle! Lost some things
in the ocean and we played volleyball a little bit of soccer and a lot
of people got burnt from the sun, but everyone is okay.

  We have so many people that want to hear about the Gospel, but so
many of them are from the other border, there are a lot that are
coming from El Salvador and Honduras, because its really dangerous
over there, but these people are so full of happiness! They were so
happy to find the church and to be there and have promised to come
back, their is one of them that was baptized in El Salvador and has
been member for 5 years and ever since we have known him, we have
given him clothes ( that other members give us to give him),
mattresses, because he left his family in El Salvador, trying to find a
stable place to support his family and right now him and his family
have a small room with clothes and a bed with food, because he just
found some work and he starts today! I am sure he is so grateful for
the Lord has done for him and how we happen to have a few spare
mattresses to give him with some food its incredible!

  This past week is has been tough even though we had an activity and
a lot of people went to church this week, my legs touched the sun of
the ocean and pretty much from Thursday to Saturday I was in the house
recovering from my sunburn, it was the same kinds of sun burns that I
have received in the past, we just need to be safe and my time in the
house was so boring, sitting around doing nothing and so I have
learned to put sunscreen on every part of my body and not on the spots
that I think I will be good.    


 Beginning the Sand castle!

Zone PiC!

Mission President George and his wife in the back

 Elder Suaste!

More construction of the Castle!

I wanted too help


Completed (I took the picture too late, there were gates and cool stuff, but I didnt take the pic)!

No comments:

Post a Comment