Wednesday, August 19, 2015

61st Email Home August 18, 2015

 Hey Family and Amigos! I just wanted to mention that my companion Elder Montes just ended his mission, it was a little weird seeing him leave, before I was calm and once he said," Bye!" and went on the bus to Tuxtla, I felt like some thing was missing from me for a second, then waiting 5 or 6 hours later my new companion showed up! Elder Avila, he has about 14 months in the mission and he is from Puebla! I couldn't take a picture yet, because I still don't have a camera, but I will try to figure out a way! 

  The area is still doing good, after 2 weeks Brother Paoki called us saying that he wasn't feeling good, thats why he couldn't go to church, but we will be waiting for him in the church with smiles! Brother Fernando might be leaving to the United States to work soon and we need to help him get baptized quick and send the missionaries where he will be working over there to teach him more! The other brothers and sisters are progressing slowly, but we will check on what we can do to help them progress a little faster! 

 Oh, since Elder Montes left, the responsibility of giving a talk has been past down to me and it will be on " Mission work" I used to get very nervous, with these things, but now its like "A walk in the park", maybe the Lord has given me the strength to press forward( even though I dont give a long talk) and to speak more with the people here and that is my goal to talk with more people, I will explain how it goes! 

 Wow! The house is almost empty? It sounds like you and Dad will be living in peace for a while, until I come. At least you'll have Molly to accompany you both! I hope everything works out with your part time job! Good Luck! Mum! 

As for my shoes I didn't really look for someone to repair my shoes, but I know where I can find one if my shoes break! I will check more about the camera and how much it is and send you what I need to get it. It's okay if I don't have all the money in the world. I have a family that loves me and I am still living and happy, so thats all that matters! Oh! There is an Elder that is rich and his parents know one of the co-owners of Café Rio and they always receive free food and he said that I can have as many as I want, because they have soo much, LOL! 

 I feel loved by so many and thats a lot of love coming from the USA! Yes, the Bishop wrote a message, but I dont have much time to respond, I am really slow at typing... LOL! Other people write me, like a youth man from my first area, and Heather, my first district in the MTC still write each other, so its okay! 

 Thank you Family for all you do everyday, to keep me going! You're all awesome in what you're all doing, I hope to hear more from the family soon, in your latest experiences! I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment