Monday, August 24, 2015

62nd Email Home August 24, 2015

Hola, Family! Hows everything going???!!? This week has been good with my new companion, it turns out that he is from my generation and I have never seen him before, but it is so cool to see another missionary with the same time! I heard that he lives by the volcano, named,"Popo" and all of his family are members and active! 

 We have 3 investigators that are in a line to be baptized! Brother Hector, is a father and his wife and 2 daughters are members and his son, doesn't really want to hear right now, but we invited him to be baptized on the 5 of September, but he fell again, he didn't show up to church, but we are not giving up on him!! Sister Cicilia is a new investigator and she is soo excited to hear more and to learn more! The problem right now is that her mom might lose her house, because they dont have enough money and they might be living in the streets soon, but I know if they lose their house, they are going to be fine if they keep the commandments and strive to work hard the Lord will bless them! Brother Fernando, has accepted another date to be baptized and all we need to do is keep on track with him to get him baptized! He knows everything pretty much, he just feels rushed maybe... But we will help him in this process! 

 On Sunday, I was the first to pass up to give a talk and to my surprise I lasted more than 12 minutes and I still had more to share! The counselor past me a note saying that I needed to end. I was like," WHAT!" then the sister missionary gave her talk and the same thing happened to her and we also sang a special hymn and then our ward mission leader ended with the same sign saying," Tiempo, Gracias!!!" and so I felt so happy that I could give a talk that lasted longer than normal!! 

 That was what happened this week. Whats the family up too? LOVE YOU ALL SOOO VERY MUCHO!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment