Monday, August 17, 2015

58 th Email Home July 27, 2015

 Hola, Familia! This week was a bit harsh, but sweet(Literally). On Monday, we went to the house of the Bishop to have a family home evening, but it didnt really turn out as family home evening only a family dinner, we started to make brownies and we put it into the oven and then the family invited us to eat with them and we were like,"Okay!" and so we ate some tacos that were soooo good! and then once we have ended eating the tacos the brownies were finished and so we started to eat the brownies and the wife of the Bishop said," This is all for us." and she put Oreo ice cream on top and we had to eat pretty much the whole batch of brownies and the following day, I felt the pain in my stomach, so I couldn't exercise in the morning and my companion entered the room saying," Hey, it time to get up." and I said," I don't feel good." and so I slept for about 2 hours more and woke up and my head was hurting and my stomach was still in pain, like I was going to throw up..., but nothing happened, I managed to gather enough strength to walk to a pharmacy, bought what I needed and we went back home to rest some more and so Tuesday was almost ended and we managed to get a little bit of work in! Then the following day my spine was hurting me so I didnt take my bag with me and to this day, I am healthy and STRONG once again! 

  We went to the house of Fernando and we had other Elders come in to interview Fernando for his baptism and after about 40 or 50 mins Elder Suaste ( My son in the mission) came back and didnt say much and we went out of the room that we were waiting in and talked with him and he was still not ready to accept baptism, its sad, because he knows a lot of the doctrine, he just doesn't feel the need to get baptized right now, but we're are not giving up on him! On the other hand, Brother Paoki, has is baptism for this Saturday and he so happy to get baptized! We couldn't talk to him, because his work has demanded more of his time, but we have set a date to have him interviewed and baptized and we are soooo happy for him in his decision! 

  The mission has changed my life forever and I am so happy that I am here, to help the people that are looking to find the path. My studies are being more and more devoted on the ones that we find in the streets and we try to apply this message to their lifes, the few that choose to listen are blessed and in the path of their Savior, Jesus Christ! What a honor it is to be a represenative of Jesus Christ and dedicate my time on people that haven't heard of the church! I Love the Gospel and our Redeemer! I Love you all! Sooo very much! 

Root beer exists! 

Root beer in Espanish! 

 Bushes Baked Beans! 

Metapa our other area!

 I didn't want to climb the stairs! 


My companion was having a staring contest! The Bird won!

We had our cards to write notes, but I found a better one. 

FUD! 

 Death!  



 The First bite Mmmm 

 Man won!

No comments:

Post a Comment