Monday, October 5, 2015

66th Email Home September 21,2015

...I woke up with a horrible night mare about Chad. I was so worried about him. I said a prayer right away and then his father said let's a prayer so we got done on our knees and prayed for his safety and that we would be at peace....When I wrote him I didn't tell him the details I just told him that I had a bad dream about him and questioned whether or not he was ok or was it just a silly dream...

I believe it was a silly dream the only nightmare is when my companion eats a lot of fatty foods! Happier than ever!!! = ) I haven't checked to see if I have money yet, but im sure its there.

Hi Everyone!!!! The latest in Tapachula, Chiapas! Its hot, its humid and it's sad to say, but I am one with the sun right now, we have air conditioning in the church and it's soo cold there, I don't think I am ever going to come home!! Our Land Lord of our house finally came over to repair our house! Apparently, when the people made the house they thought it was a good idea to put a pipe in the wall and this pipe was connected to the roof, with the pipe in the wall and the rain here of Tapachula, it would always fill the bottom of the wall,because the pipe wasn't blocked and so thats why we have been having rivers in our house, but everything is changing here, its a good thing that all the houses here are made out of cement! Thanks to the Nephites!!! 

  Our investigators are progressing pretty slowly, because most of them are adults and need to study and to work, so we are using prayers and the Holy Ghost to guide them to have time to go to church and to listen to the messages! We are also starting to work more with the less actives, because I heard that there are about 200 to 300 less actives only in our ward, we have the ward directory and members that are willing to work and so we are going to active everyone!! Then we are going to need another Church! WOOT! We have about 125 members assisting the church every week and with this boost of the others we could one day have a Temple here in Tapachula!!! 

 The works of God are very hard to understand some times, some problems like why aren't the members assisting like they should be or why can't we baptize a ton of people every week, if we teach everything good and work with the person, like asking questions or doing service for them, they should be more likely to accept the Gospel in their lifes, but when they reject the message it's not because you could share a scripture good enough, but the Lord has a time for everyone and we are always going to be tested to grow and to learn and there are times when we feel tired and we need a rest, we need to remember in this moment that what Christ has done for us, all of his sacrifices for us and never was for himself, but for the good of others. The thing is we need to keep trying to help others and not to be down on our selfs, because this will get you no where only to lead you to the same path. Remember our Saviour Jesus Christ always and act in all dillegence and you will conquer your battles! 

  Oh, Mom! I have new shoes so don't worry! The bishop gave me boots, but they look good and they are new and they are steel toed, so they will last a little longer!! Today I go on the Hunt for my new camera!! I hope I can find one, but if not I will wait until December to buy a really good one for less!  Well I gtg I love you FAM AND AMIGOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment