Monday, October 5, 2015

64th Email Home September 7,2015

I have been taking out money this past week and I still need to take out about 25 or 30 bucks, because I wanted to buy a protector for my scriptures and its made out of real cow hide and the member that sold it to me told me that, he didnt understand what I was saying, when I told him 600 pesos (like 35 dollars) to make the covers and he said,"Okay!" and then when we went to go pay the first part he was saying that it was 500 pesos each cover (like 30 bucks each one) and I was like no I am not going to pay for the covers, because my companion also understood that it was 600 for the both covers, but its okay if he was lying to me just to score more money, he will have consequences and I love my new scripture covers!! The pictures that I asked for weren't printed the way I wanted, but its okay, the brother didnt have the right equipment to make it beautiful, only a nail type thing... But they are nice! I have to take a picture maybe I can ask my companion! We have transfers on the 28 of September and its always every 6 weeks we have the possibility to change. Every mission has different rules and things. My favorite area I think it might have been Las Palmas 2 for right now. The members were so helpful and happy the young men are so prepared to missions and they always wanted to help us in anyway and yeah also it had walmart and starbucks and a sister that would always give us free hamburgers!  I will check my account in an hour, but I still have to pay for the covers for the scriputures 400 pesos more... Then yeah I free! I got to go, but I love you soo very much and Good Luck at work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment