Monday, October 5, 2015

67th Email Home September 28,2015

Buenas? HELLO EVERYONE!!! We've have been working a little harder to find the less actives, it's and it has been rough! We teamed up with an old Bishop and he helped us find the people that were hiding in their stores and houses, not saying that they are bad people, but we would always pass by the less active members and we found one in her business, then said," Now who sent you guys here?" and we said," The Holy Ghost." and then we started talking to make them and her family is soo nice the only reason why they don't assist is, because the sister that we found doesn't like some of the members and she tells us that she doesn't like reading or praying, but we will see about that, once she's back in church! 

 We are still working on helping sister Cecilia get to church and also another sister her name is Alondra and we are helping them progress to get baptized, but Cecilia didn't come this week, but we will help her come to the General Conferences to hear of the Prophet! Also Sister Alondra couldn't go, because she wasn't feeling to good, we are going to be visiting her soon so that if she doesn't feel good still we will give her a blessing.

 The time that we put into helping these people everyday gives me the feeling of helping them more and so my mind forgets about what my needs are and whats more important. I love being a missionary and to help others! I always think of when we baptize someone, I think of the bigger picture that we are giving this family a chance to enter into the kingdom of Heaven and its soo cool to think about that and I want this time to last forever so that everyone has that chance! I have to go.... But I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

 Me and my companion on the other end with a returned missionary that returned to Japan, he served in Australia English speaking and he passed by here, because his girlfriend lives here and they are planing on getting married soon!!

I was feeling a bit talented in the church!

1 comment: