Monday, October 12, 2015

69th Email Home October 12,2015

HELLO Familia y Amigos! This week has been a blessing to have with energies high and spirits at their maxium, we are getting closer to another baptism!! Sister Alondra has her date planned for the 24th of October, but we forgot that the ward has a especific day to go to the Temple in Tuxtla, which is about 6 hours from Tapachula! So, we have to cancel the date and put it a little further, only to the next week! Then, we are going to invite another sister Alondra to get baptized  and another sister Daniela, so everything is going AWESOME!!! 

  I feel the blessings rain down, when I hear about the family fighting against the darkness, it is so nice to hear these words, it brings peace to my soul and a ton of energies to help more, the people that are out here! God is blessing the family, I know that he is always here and when we need him, he will give us an answer! I have a firm testimony of these things! I don't doubt in the power of prayer or fasting or the power of the holy Priesthood, it is a power that is real and anyone can receive the council of the Holy Ghost!

 We are loving the hot days here in Tapachula, but when its cold its like Utah! When really it is about 75 degrees! The sisters missionaries, baked a cake for me and had to eat pretty much half of the cake, but it was good! Then it was really filling, when we had to eat afterwards!! But it all fit perfectly! It's been a little hard for my comp. this week, he has been sick with a stuffy nose and mucus, but we are still strong and still working! He doesn't want to buy medicine, I don't know why!?!!?, but he is doing better! MAN POWER! 

 Well, today is when I go to buy my camera and we will see if I don't break anything in the week, but I will be sure to take a lot of pictures to keep everyone updated! I have more pictures of the week, I just need to ask a few people to share the PICS! BYE FAMILY AND LOVED ONES until next week E. Rowland out!

No comments:

Post a Comment