Thursday, March 31, 2016

89th Email Home February 29, 2016

Hola. Hey peeps! In this week we couldn't do much, because we were in the house pretty much the whole time! It gets really boring in the house and also when we don't have money to pay for anything. I am not complaining, that I don't have money, but I didn't have money in had and the banks in my area charge about 4 dollars to take out money, so I try not to withdraw money from there. 

  I love to work in Huixtla, because it is a small community and there are things to do here, but the people here are very focused in their religion and don't want to accept our message, but it's okay we still have time to help them accept the message and the day when the Chapel gets built here it will be a great day for Huixtla and the funny thing,( if I haven't already mentioned it) is that the Chapel will be built right in front of the Catholic church and I believe that the chapel will look a more beautiful than the Catholic church, so I can't wait! 

  So, what is going on with the family? Whats new? I would love to hear from others! Oh, I think I have a few more pictures of our trip and pictures of Dallin H. Oaks and the group that came with him.
 I took that picture at the right time.


The church's property has an avocado tree
This guy was a contact and he knows and likes the "Mormon missonaries" so my companion wanted to know his talent and he showed us!


This is property of a member and his place is huge! This is his back yard.

SUSHI!! MI AMOR!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment