Thursday, March 31, 2016

93rd Email Home March 28, 2016

HI, EVERYONE! I just wanted to say thanks for all that you are doing, to pray for me and my companion and to fast, because this week we have another baptism and her name is Rachel and she will be baptized this Saturday, yeah we know that it is cutting it close to conference, but we are doing it in the morning, so it's going to be good. Also! The next week, we are going to baptize a family of 7 on the 9th! It is sooo cool to see that we are having a lot success. I think for all the prayers that everyone has done in the past has caught up with us and we have a lot of energies to baptize more! 

  It has been a hard time to adjust to the missionary schedule, because we have been in the house a lot, but we are going to work harder to find new people and to change the lives of all that we teach! I love the energy that we have in this area, it has given me more hopes to teach everyone and to have a chance to baptize them! The thing that gets more excited always is having a chapel here in Huixtla and we are going to meet this goal if we can visit some people that are about 1 hour from our area, because they have been attending another ward and it's not in their boundaries, so they are about 20 members more to our branch and that will give us about 90 people that will be attending church and we need to maintain that attendance for 3 months and the church is going to build a chapel here finally, but the sad part is that I won't be here to see it..... ; ( At least the members will enjoy it! 

  The family looks sooo different, like Jamison with his hair bleached! Rachel with braces! Dad's hair is more grey( no offence = P) and the family looks a lot happier. It's because the Lord has blessed us as a family and there are more blessings that are to come. That's so great to hear that Wayne is coming over, it looks like our family is almost complete again! I hope that Dad doesn't feel obligated to serve cookies every Sunday, I think Dad is in a tough position, but I know he can complete with his job! I really love the pictures of the family, although not all of the family was there I hope to see them again soon! Thanks family and friends for your Amistad! 
 My SUSHI! I only ate 2 rolls! I am weak!

 Dorito roll, it was the worst roll I have ever eaten! 

Group pic from the left to right, Elders Martinez, Estrada,Patricio, Hasen(In the back), Fernandez( comp) and Laurel and me!
  Picture with the zone leaders Elders from left to right Stewart, Fernandez, Laurel and Portlock( finally me and Elder Portlock are in the same zone and we have been spending a lot of time talking!) 


Elder Chavez in the middle and me and my companion on the sides. In the OCC 

Normal picture.

Funny faces with the youth of the branch! 

This is all I have for this week! I love you mom I GTG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment