Thursday, March 31, 2016

86th Email Home February 8, 2016

Well, where do I begin... First off we past through the bus stop of Huixtla, which I could get off at, because all the missionaries need to be in Tapachula in a especific bus stop, so I passed through my area and then I returned back through the same trail with companion and that took about an hour to get there, then we got into the house and I saw that the house was sooo messy, like no one has cleaned the place in a long time, then passing through the other rooms of dirtyness I found our room and there I found the greatest gift that I have ever received I all of my mission houses, AIR CONDITIONING! Then, my companion explained that we can use as much as we want, because the landlords are really rich and very nice, but they don't want to join our church, but they let us have the keys to enter into their house which is bigger and awesome than ours, they let us use their laundry machine and ALSO their cars, they have about 5 cars and they said," If you need to use a car you can take the keys, just fill it up when you are done!" we are not authorized to use a car in the mission, but it's cool to hear that we have loving neighbors! 

  My companion is Elder Fernandez and he lives in Utah, also some times in Veracruz. His dad has 1 hotel and 2 restaurants, so thats why they live in different parts of the world, my companion very charitable and shares his stuff with me! The other thing I wanted to say is that, my companion can't work for about 2 weeks and so for the past 3 days we haven't been working. He had a problem with his nose, he was playing soccer with one of his companions and something hit him in the nose, so he couldn't breath through his right naustral and also he wanted to change the shape of his nose, because he was going through surgery, so why not. We are now waiting for the time to pass! 

   In our area we managed to invite 2 people to baptism and one them will be getting baptized this week on the 13th her name is Angi she is 9 years old and the other is Angel for the 20th, I don't know him all that well, but they are ready and I am getting excited for more baptisms! 

  The mission home is pretty far away, about 6 hours again. I only had the privilege to meet an ex branch president.Starbucks doesn't exist in Huixtla, sadly. Well this was my experience of the week! I love you all! I think I will try to send more pictures the next week, because this computer is slow! 1.My journey to Tapachula.  (Sorry... the picture wouldn't upload on Chad's blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment