Monday, January 25, 2016

82nd Email Home January 11,2016


Well, to tell you all what has been happening this past week, me and my companion have been inviting a lot of people to come to church and they are saying,"Yes!", but when Sunday comes, all I saw was a few people that we didn't invite except, this one sister Itzel! Itzel is soo cool, she is about 12 years old and she has been attending church all the times that she can, but the sad news is that she is moving this week to VillaFlores! I respect her decision, because VillaFlores is an awesome place! I can't accept the fact that other missionaries are going to baptize her over there! I feel like we have an area filled with people that are ready to get baptized, but they are moving to different areas! All I want is one baptism in this area, if we can receive more, more the better and I would be happy to baptize them all! Lol! 

  As the Juarez ward, we are planning with the members to be more available to help us, help the investigators, so that the people that we bring in aren't so nervous, because they will have a friend to guide them and talk with them and really if the members apply this and we work with them, we are going to have a big ward here and more baptisms, so this is our goal and we will make our goal! 

   I would like you to say,Hola! Feliz año nuevo! , then you can say, that Chiapas is the best mission! and that Obedience is a hard task, but I try not to think in the hardness of the task, but I try to see what I can do to change my abilities, when there is something hard to do, I give it a shot and if I didn't do so well, I practice, read and pray and receive my answer and I complete the things that are preventing me to reach exaltation, I love the example of the prophets and all that they have done to help us in these days, through the Book of Mormon we can find that temptation is everywhere and that it is hard to obey the words of a small voice, because it's more attractive to see all the things in the world than to read the scriptures or pray. This is what I have felt to write for the members, I don't know the members, but I am sure they are very happy and obedient! 

 I don't get to see the mission President often, maybe every month or 2 and so, it is fun to be with them when we have the chance, just about 5 days ago, we were in the house of the President for our interviews and we had to wait for about 5 hours in the Mission home, because other missionaries were there and were talking with him a little more, but I got to see all of his pictures of his family, he has a ton of family like 100 family members! We are about 30 minutes from the mission home, so it's pretty close! Well, I love you all thanks for all your love and prayers!

 A picture of a restaurant of a member!

 A picture of the streets with a Dominio's motorcycle and a bus (public transport) 

 More transport, this is how people get around here if you don't have a car!

more of the same 

the picture is a little clearer! 

Group picture! 

More public transport!

the pigeons were going crazy for corn!

No comments:

Post a Comment