Tuesday, January 5, 2016

75th Email Home November 23, 2015

Hola, Familia! In this week me and my new companion Elder Juarez have been working extra hard to help our investigators, but it might be because of the holidays and are coming up and they are not in their houses and are buying and working more in these days, so it has been hard this week, but we could get some progress with some investigators and less actives! 

  It is just a blessing to be in this area to work along side my companion and God, helping the people learn more about God has given me a grateful feeling and that gives me the energy to continue! There are moments when everything is weird, like Saturday... We started the day off good with our first lesson of the day with an old man that is security of a bar, we talked with him and he told us that he has 3 years studying the Bible and so we get into the topic of Prophets and he says that we are prophets and we said,"no brother we are just missionaries" and he says," No, you guys are prophets", then we said," Who was Noah or Moses?" and he said," They were kings and after hearing this I was weirded out and then we ended with a prayer and left just about 10 seconds later a drunk guy clamming that we is Mormon said," I am part of the choir!" and started singing very loud and that was pretty much the whole day, we found about 8 or 9 drunk guys through out the day and they talked a lot, but it was a fun experience! Lol! 

  I hope everyone is getting prepared for Christmas, because here there isn't Thanksgiving... Everyone has their Christmas lights ready and all we are missing is the snow lol! Me and my companion are practicing for a song we are to sing, in front of other missionaries, this Christmas all the missionaries are to use their talents! SO! Wish us luck!!

Thanksgiving kind of.. MMMM!

  My scripture covers!

 More pictures of my scriptures


 Beautiful Chiapas! 

  I saw a pillar of Light!

 Tuxtla at night


Oxxo! (it's like a Maverick without a gas station) 

The more pictures of whats around our house!!

Me and my Bud! 

The Cross of Jesus! 

More Mountains! 

Strong! Love you all Bye!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment