Monday, July 6, 2015

46th Email Home May 4, 2015

HIIIIII!!!
We are going to talk on saturday the 7th I think.

*Tamera just found a condo to rent in st George. She is so happy. She moves in two weeks. They already have her the key. 
Thats sooo awesome! I think I want to go to St. George, but I dont know.

*will it be on Thursday?

yeah its the 9th at 4 a clock???

*I guess Brayden is moving to Washington after he gets married

Thats so hard, I want to have my best buddy near by, but I dont want to move over there, because hes there... I have a problem. lol

*I'm so excited!!! How long do you get to talk to us?

4 my time I didnt know if we were ahead or you were on time,but yeah we only have 40 mins, but our district leader said that, we have 1 hour so I dont know.

*When I remember not to worry and allow heavenly father to bless us in his time it all works out.

Your faith is so strong, I am grateful, that you can feel these blessings, that rain down every day! Love you Mom!°

*I try to be strong. Sometimes I forgot that heavenly father knows what's best for me and my family.

He knows the beginning to the end. I need to trust him more.
We are human. We have difficulties, we continue through the day strong, but then someone or thing happens and our faith is weakened, thats why we strengthen it everyday.

*I try to always pause a moment and thank heavenly father whenever I notice that he had just answered a prayer or sent me or a family member a blessing I am grateful for what has happened,

I just think, what would have happened if everything worked out all the time, I feel like we wouldnt have learned anything. I got to meet new people, like my best friend Brayden and Heather, and all that were friends to me at school.

*I'm really looking forward to seeing you and talking to you on Saturday!!! I'm grateful they allow the missionaries to do this. I'm so proud of your work and your faith. You will be so blessed as you do your best to choose the right. I love you do much. Not because I think your perfect but because you keep trying to do what's right and you have an honest heart and of course because you are my son. Love, Mom XOXOXOXO

 Lol. Mom dont make me cry right now wait until saturday. ; p

*Ok, fine. Save your tears for Saturday
 Thanks mom.

 I dont have much to share this week, but all I have to say is that I know that as I continue here in the mission I am learning, very interesting things about the church and my faith is growing a lot stronger, the questions that are some times harder to answer are becoming clear, its soo awesome! Every time I just reading the Book of Mormon and the same things I keep passing was some thing very important or faith building, the scripture study is some thing very important, there are so many things we can find to help our families, neighbors, friends, enemies(Which we are not supposed to have). My testimony of these things is that I know that the Book of Mormon is a true book given to us to learn and to obtain eternal life and happiness and also that prayers always work if your not recieving an answer from a question or a problem have patience and continually pray and read the scriptures. Sincerly Elder Rowland. LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!! Well, Mom I gtg love you a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment