Monday, July 6, 2015

47th Email Home May 11, 2015

HEY! I still want more time to talk on Skype! LOL! The time is like nothing, its kind of annoying I want more time to hear from my family and friends, but I know, this time isnt for me its for the Lord, I think thats why the mission is so fast, so the missionaries dont feel like they were gone for 100 years, lol! Honestly I want to help all those that dont know about the Gospel, but we know that not all accept, its the hard part of the mission, we teach someone and they say," I dont have time" or " Im catholic"; I could say," Im Mormon", but that wont change anything, the invitation we give to the people that are not acceptive, is do you believe in God? and pretty much all the time they say,"Yes." then, we get all happy and say," When can we come by to teach you and your family about Jesus Christ, then? and the suprising part is people are more acceptive to the messages and this will help us find the,"Chosen ones" to help them get baptized and enter in the Glory of God. 

   A quote from Elder. Holland," I am convienced, that Salvation is not easy..." When I think,"why arent our investigators progressing?" the talk of Elder. Holland, makes me think, I need to work harder, if Jesus gave all he had, I can do the same, me and my companion, will give all we have for the Lord and for the Salvation and our brothers and sisters, here in Chiapas!!!  "I will go and I will do the things the Lord commands!" This is my mini letter and I hope to write more the next time! LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment