Monday, July 6, 2015

51st Email Home June 8, 2015

Well first off I am sorry for your loss of the email, but the new one is way better! HAPPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! I am so glad that you guys could have a Fiesta with a whole bunch of people, I guess the house is big enough to hold the Ward, which is cool!

 I just wanted to mention that I had emergency transfers again! Now I am in Tapachula the hottest place in the mission almost... This is my first day and my companion and I ( I still dont know the name of my companion...) are going to work hard and sweat a lot this week and I hope we can have a few hundred baptisms this week to show.
 Well I have pictures of my other comapanion Elder Vales and other things, but I forgot my camera in the house!!!!! my bad, I am sorry that I didnt have time to write, but I will next week !!!! LOVE YOU ALLL !

No comments:

Post a Comment