Monday, July 6, 2015

52nd Email Home June 15, 2015

Thanks for the story it was so coool! It reminds me of the investigators that dont know too much about the church and they go away, because they are affraid of maybe friends, family or people in general would think of them and so they dont progress, but its so cool to here about stories that people want to do good all their lives, so they make sacrifices in their lives and those people turn out, become great missionaries, their testimony drives them to do a lot of things until they are back in their house at the end of the night exhausted and this is a missionary that doesnt have energry to do anything once he enters his house only sleep, lol!

 My new companion Elder Montes is from Tijuan and about 2 months before this area he was in Mexico City for about a year and then he had changes and was sent here, but I dont know why. He is a dedicated missionary he loves to teach and to help others find their way and I am learning from him to never run out of energy and it is coming along!

  The time I have spent here in my new area is some thing different and its not how much longer we need to walk, but the fact that there are tons of people here that are willing to listen and right now we have a baptism that is coming up on the july 11th and I know its far away, but I know that she will be prepared to get baptized in this day! The Ward is big we have about 148 members assist the church this past Sunday and I am so happy that there are so many members that are still with the church and the church has people to teach each class, because normally the missionaries need to teach classes or plan for the Ward, but here the members are very good!    
A big beetle

Me eating the beetle 

Me crying, because I dont like it!

 My other companion Elder Vales!

 The Clogger! (The meat is just pure steak! MMMM and it was about 1 pound 70 pesos! and they have even bigger hamburgers!)

La Salle( my old area)

 Our friend that was in our laundry bucket
  
 My journey to Tapachula!


Metapa another area of ours



A weird fruit, that tastes so good...!




No comments:

Post a Comment