Monday, July 6, 2015

45th Email Home April 27, 2015

MuM!!!
*Do you know when you will be calling for mother's day? It's on  May 10th. 
I dont know yet I will try to ask someone, because no one has said anything, but I think its on the 10th, maybe.
*You will have to tell me what Cinco De Mayo day is like there.
I dont know, I havent heard anything of that either, only that there is a town thats called that.

*All the missionary mom's are counting the days to hear from their missionaries.
Haha!

*What do you think of the mission president and his wife?
They are really awesome, I can actually talk to them noramally and they are really nice, every time I come over to their house or we have a get together the president calls me by name and checks up on me, when he has like 200 other missionaries. Its awesome!
My new companion is new some what he has 5 months in the mission and teaches very good, I think he was attending institute so hes prepared to take down the tough people, everyday we run into people with this hardness in their hearts, but we try to help them anyway, we always offer service to every person we talk to and no one wants it here, but its okay, they can contact us when they need that relief.I havent seen Elder Brass in like 1 month, because his area is in Tapachula which is like 6 hours from Tuxtla.. And no my companion didnt know him before the mission only here for a couple weeks.

   I always thought that the Mexicans here wouldnt be able to make it to Utah or California, because Chiapas is far from USA, but a lot of members and others have traveled to all parts of USA, some of the members just went for Conference and for family, but its so cool how the members really want to see the Conference Live, the members that have a true testimony here are outstanding and are an example, like this one boy Danilo, he is 15 years old and he is always looking to help us and to teach others and he said, hes going on a mission he is always so excited to serve, the people here are a different people, yes some are weird or crazy, but the rest are soo chill. Well I gtg, but I love you all!!!!!!!!! no pictures this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment