Monday, July 6, 2015

55th Email Home July 6, 2015

Wow! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Its so cool to see that the family is working together and having such a fun time together! The pictures are so great! As I saw the picture of the fireworks I was like,"WHAT!" and then I realized that the 4th of July just past, I thought that there would be a ton of fireworks here, but nothing. So I forgot about the 4th of July and I am grateful that you could take some pictures! 

  I am glad that you guys can stay cold, we have an AC, but it doesnt work. =/ The only best friend we have at night is our fans that run all night at maxium speed. Its not good to do that, but hey, I am dying of heat, well not really I just sweat a lot. Lol! Also, we dont have a pest control, we have to go to the store and buy bug killer that cost like 50 pesos here, I know that doesnt sound like a lot, but when you are living on a tight buget its hard to buy and really theres not too, much in the can to spray the whole house, so we just learn to be one with the insects and hope that they dont crawl into your mouth or nose! Lol! 

  I love going to the temple so much, here in Tapachula I think we can go, if we invite recent converts to do baptisms, but still its hard, because we like 6 hours from the Temple, but I have my whole life to go with my family and so its okay.

There are more people that are wanting to be baptized, there is Paoki, Diego, Sandra, Fernando and Carlos. Everyone of these people want to come closer to the Lord, Brother Paoki, is trying his best to live the Gospel, he is participating in activites and go to church every week and will be baptized on the 25th of this month! Brother Diego, is soo interested in the Gospel and the family history work, we were in a family history class so that everyone can learn about this important work and we watched a couple of videos and one of them was showing two men sitting together and they were talking about so what did you die from and it turns out that the both of them died in WW2 I think and so they were waiting for about 80 years and a man (or heavenly messager) was congratulating one of the men that was waiting saying," One of your family members was baptized into the church!" and then the man walked away, then waiting about 60 years later the man that was congratulated was told that he was baptized into the church so that he can progress, then turned to the man he was sitting next to and was like," Good luck!" and left. Then the camera focused on the man that was sitting alone and a message saying," Who, will help him?" "How long will he be waiting?" and I felt the spirit, but most of all Diego was so excited to help his family members recieve these ordinances! Sister Sandra, we invited her to baptism and responded so fast saying," YES!". Brother Fernando, has desires to come to church, by risking his freedom to come to church he lives far from the church like in Guatemala, but he doesnt have his papers, but he made in to church! Brother Carlos, I dont know him yet, because we went on divisions and so, I didnt hav have the pleasure to say,HI! , but tomorrow I will! 

 Well, I think I am about out of time so I just want to say, I love you allllll!!!! FAMILY, Friends, neighbors, and MOLLY!     
It rained again and it was cold!

 I was scared!

  Me and my friend and a random cat...

My Friend!

  Watery Problem!


 I was foolin around and my companion took a photo!

 Zone Pic!

 Pizza with Elder Valdes( we were on divisions)

No comments:

Post a Comment