Monday, July 13, 2015

56th Email Home July 13, 2013

The brother Carlos is very attentive to what we have to say and he seems interested, the thing is that he has a hole in his face and wont come to church, he tells us its, because he cant be out in the sun a lot, but I think hes probably thinking of what others might say about his face, which is understandable, we just need to build up his courage to go and to feel the spirit! Oh! Good news! Poaki and Fernando have a date to be baptized this month on the 25th, which is next saturday! They are so excited to get baptized and I cant wait for another baptism! I LOVE'EM!!! 

  I love the topic" The Infinite Atonement" it brings a comfort to all those who really feel the power of our Redeemer Jesus Christ, the reason for going to church every week is to feel the spirit and the cleansing powers of the Atoning sacrifice of Jesus and the example that he left for us to follow its hard to follow, but really its the way that we think and the natural man makes it hard to do the will of the Father, I felt blinded before my mission and now I see the truth and it is Glorious! 

   Hey!?!? I thought its Jack's birthday, Crystal is robbing the birthday presents from Jack at least give Jack a chance to drive the car so, he can have fun! And buy him a big cake with a chocolate fountain at least! 

 I hope Brandon can find his way back to the light and truly have a recieve his answer that God does exist and reigns in his fullness and is waiting and watching over him, maybe the way to get him to participate in family prayer or family home evening is just turning off the power on Sunday to not have any temptations and also on Monday in the night so that he can be part of the family and with the obedience of this commandment he will see the blessings.

 I sent a bad picture of the Zone I have another picture its a little better, but we will see! I was trying to get into position... The water mess always happens when there is a lot of rain and the streets are flooding and some how the water enters into the house!! 
  

My shirts are doing good theres just a little bit of stitching problem with 2 of my shirts, but its not a big problem. My pants are great and are a little big on me now lol! One of my pants has bleach spots around the ankles, but its okay. Now, the socks.... one sock died like a few months ago and the others are good, and the rest pretty much have like one or to holes where my toes are and the heel of the sock have holes some bigger than others, but other than that its going good!a



  Spider-man!

 We found a cool town

 We stayed too long and I felt true happiness!



No comments:

Post a Comment