Monday, July 6, 2015

50th Email Home June 1, 2015

First off, Why couldnt you guys wait just a year longer to go to Izzys? and secondly how is everyone doing?? I didnt have a problem at all opening the pictures, I could clearly see the hamburger and the beach and the wedding and graduation, I was at first a little jealous of the food, but then I saw the wedding pictures and how the family is so close together, as I saw Brayden again I was like," Is that him?!" and it was awesome to see him get married in the temple and have some one that loves him for who he is, he is a true friend and the coolest dude out their! Lol! Its so awesome that Tanner could graduate and have all the family their!  

  The first time that I was district leader I had no idea what I was doing and my numbers werent the best, but now with my new companion Elder Vales, we have had a lot of sucess this first week and he is a convert for like 3 years and came here on a mission! Its so amazing how people do that they are converted and hear about a mission and want to serve, like my companion, his parents arent members and I doubt that his brothers and sisters arent either, but he remains strong and he knows why he is out here, he has a true testimony a knowing of the living God who loves us and knows whats best for us. My companion is from Cuerna-vaca, Moleros and even though I havent heard of this area I know that they are great people! Lol! He has about 8 months right now or atleast close. 

 The family that we are teaching love the church, love the missionaries, love the Lord, but I think that one of the sisters dont want to give up coffee and she went to the doctors office like 4 days ago and wasnt feeling good and the doctor said, that she needs to stop drinking coffee, eating chiles, and stop eating fatty foods with grease and as she was saying this she wanted a blessing of health so we gave her a blessing and she was still feeling bad, but the next day she had a smile on her face and she had her energy again, I just hope we can get her away from coffee and drink some wholesome Chocolate Milk! MMMM. This Tuesday we are going to invite them again to baptism and help them stay on the right path. 

  Our area is hugeish we have Lomas del Oriente, Los Pájaros, la Azteca, and a area of just pure apartments, theres like 100 buildings there and not many people, but its okay, we will find them! I forgot to take pictures again, but I will take more this week! I swear! ( but I dont say bad words!) =P LOVE YOU ALL WITH MY HEART,MIGHT,MIND, AND STRENGTH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment