Monday, July 6, 2015

53rd Email Home June 22, 2015

 Hola TODOS! I hope everything is going good with the fam. and that they are happier than ever! In these days I have been feeling this weird energy and I don't know what it is, but I love it! I have the energy to talk to more people and to actually be more open with people, its quite awesome. Me and my companion are learning from each other and with this we have some baptisms that might be playing out in about a month or so, we have Karla ( which she is about 12 years old) Diego (about 23 year old) and Nelleli ( she is about 20 yrs.). Its such a blessing to have so many people accept baptism and we will be trying to help them read, pray, and GO TO CHURCH! Lol! 

  The goal that I have set for now and forever is to memorize a scripture everyday to I can have a clearer mind set of what I can share with others and to also help me more with this language, I don't speak terribly,but there's always room for improvement and I will be making these changes for the building up of Zion. I am also trying to learn another language, but I wont tell what it is, until I come back!!

  How is everyone doing? Whats new? ¿Tienen alguna pregunta?   

  I didnt know until today that my companion has 22 months in the mission and he doesnt want anyone to know, because they would be constantly reminding him, so from now on I will try not to say how many months or days I have, so that no one will say,"Oh, you are almost dead!" Thats why I will be focusing everything on this great work that I have been sent out here to do and I am excited!!! 
  Getting ready to leave for a conference with the President of the Mission! 

I was feeling strong for a moment.Lol!



I want BBQ SO BAD!!!! Its probably, because I have eaten almost nothing today, but its okay, we are going to eat! I gtg LOVE YOU MUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment