Monday, July 6, 2015

49th Email Home May 25, 2015

    HEY! These past days have been super fast honestly, its like I just met my new companion 2 days ago and now hes going to a different area! Comitan, I heard that its cold and better there, but hey I am not complaining about the heat, even though I would like it to be a little more colder, but I happy!! = P My new companion that I dont know yet, we will have a new experience and have sucess. We have a family that will all get baptized, they tell us saying,"I going to get baptized, but with my family" and so I need to work extra hard to get them all baptized or for them to feel the spirit and convert to the truth and we will have 4 baptisms!  This area hasnt had a baptism in like 1 year and 6 months or something like that and we are going to break that streak!  Faith, love, and power of the Holy ghost will help these people come unto the truth, the family is soo nice they always offer to buy us things like food and they want to always help the missionaries to feel comfortable and happy, they are practically members, they only need to be baptized! 

  I am so happy to be serving here in the Salles, oh and the bishop told me to give a talk and normally when I am preparing a talk like when I was when I was at home I took like a month to write a talk and it was like 8 minutes and so so, but know I can give a talk for like 15 minutes and prepare a talk in like 10 to 20 minutes and I wasnt shaky like I normally am and this was my second talk in the mission! The bishopric dont let us talk much, to help us prepare to talk in front of more people, but hey, its okay. I want to be a great teach of the Gospel once I return and I still have time to do that! How is the family is everyone happy and close? What have you guys been doing. anything New??? Love you all!!  until next week!  
 Zone leaders with other district leader and his companion

 My companion wanted to try on a dress.... 

 Camotes is a candy that is expensive and some what good and comes in different flavors like pineapple, chocolate, orange, lime. MMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment